Winter Wonderland For The Whole Family at Stoweflake Mountain Resort
Savings for Everyone from Shredders to Spa Lovers in the Heart of Stowe, Vermont
January 6, 2016
Winter activities abound in Stowe, Vermont and there’s no better place for a family to stay and play together than Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa. Located with easy proximity to the Stowe ski area and historic Stowe Village, Stoweflake entices guests with wintry entertainment for varying activities, skill levels and tastes off the mountain and out of their ski boots.
For those looking for a more leisurely outdoor adventure, the resort’s own 5 kilometers of groomed trails are ideal for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Stoweflake’s world-class spa boasts over 120 treatment options including their signature Green Mountain Coffee Body Treatment, Stowe Apres Ski Massage and Mountain Man Mud Massage. When it’s time to refuel, Charlie B’s Restaurant & Pub serves Vermont Fresh cuisine with an award-winning wine list of over 50 wines by the glass.
Rates start at $309 per night and include daily lift tickets at the Stowe ski area, afternoon tea and cookies, fireside après ski hors d'oeuvres, live entertainment and use of resort facilities. Guests may enjoy such amenities as a state-of the-art sports & wellness center, game room, squash/racquetball court, indoor and outdoor pool, and Jacuzzi.
Winter packages offering attractive savings follow:
- Ski & Spa Free (Sunday–Thursday, January thru March)
- Rates start at $309 per room, per night for up to two people
- Includes two one-day ski tickets to Stowe ski area and two 50-minute spa treatments with all-day spa access
*Rates are based on availability with a two night minimum stay. Fully pre-paid, non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-cancelable at the time of booking. Tax and gratuities are not included. Black-out dates apply.
- Kids Ski & Ride Free
- Rates start at $407 per room, per night for a family of four
- Includes daily lift tickets at the Stowe ski area for two adults and two children
- Stowe Ski Getaway
- Rates start at $379 per room, per night for a couple
- Includes daily lift tickets at the Stowe ski area for two adults
- Presidents’ Week (February 12-20)
- Starting rates range from $363-$679, per night for a three-night stay for a family of four
- Includes breakfast and daily activities for the whole family including Winter Olympics and board game night
*Rates are based on discounted three-night accommodations and space available. Tax and gratuities are not included.
For detailed rate information and availability or to make reservations, please call 800.253.2232. For more information visit http://www.stoweflake.com/.
About Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa
Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa, in the heart of Stowe, Vermont -- where over 30 shops and restaurants await -- and with easy proximity to the Stowe ski area and the historic village, invites families and friends to relax and reconnect while enjoying all the year-round resort and Stowe have to offer. The AAA four-diamond resort’s amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a nine-hole golf course, tennis courts, and fitness center. Stoweflake’s world-class spa offers wellness programs, therapeutic treatments, and salon services. Spectacular grounds feature groomed trails for hiking, biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. Delicious dining awaits at Charlie B’s Pub & Restaurant, where the menu is inspired by the fresh flavors of Vermont. Visit Stoweflake.com or call 800-253-2232.